Parking Enforcement Scheme
We understand that parking at The Leisure Exchange can be difficult at busy times and advise customers to arrive early to avoid disappointment.
To help our customers park more easily, we have introduced a new parking enforcement scheme.
Please note the following restrictions:
- Parking at The Leisure Exchange is for visitors to the leisure park only.
- Customers may be asked to provide proof of purchase.
- Please park in marked bays only.
- Blue badge holders only in disabled spaces.
- Please do not park on roadways or footpaths.
Failure to meet these regulations may result in a Parking Charge notice. Thank you for your co-operation.
For all parking enquiries contact UKCPS:
Tel: 0113 245 6080
For information on parking appeals procedure click here.